Monday, August 11, 2008

While I was out...

During my "girl" time tonight Chad was in charge of Caleb. This included feeding him carrots, giving him a bottle and putting him to bed. I left a detailed schedule about when things were supposed to be done; however, Chad said he wanted to "spice things up a bit". Here are the pictures/videos I received while I was gone. Aren't daddies so much fun?!?!?
Chad taught Caleb how to use E-bay. (Oh...and excuse the mess, we are still getting things settled in the office from the move!)


Chad let Caleb play with his bowl when he was all done. Notice: Did he eat any carrots or is he just wearing them all?

P.S. Chad wanted me to add that he DID get him to bed on time!!! :)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

the best part is the classical music in the background as caleb just hangs out with his bowl. so zen!