Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I married a movie star!!!!

Check out Chad's TV debut! For those of you who have never met him, he's the hot guy at the very end of the video! He has used this local bank forever and knows all the sweet ladies there, so a few weeks ago they called and asked him to be in a commercial. It will be airing on Fox News, ESPN, HGTV and a few other channels. He will probably be getting a call to be one of the crazy people in the Sonic commercials soon, so if you want his autograph you better get it now while he's just a wee little peon. I have a feeling we're going big!!

(you will need to pause my play list at the bottom in order to hear this)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Chad....He really is a "jack of all trades" and I think you're right, a master of this one! I definitely see a bright future in the film industry. Tell him I am so proud of his debut!

Lil Mama said...

Is he charging for autographs??? I love it:) please tell him to remember the little people he knew when he was starting out:)

Brooke said...

I see an Emmy in Chad's future! Tell him to go ahead and begin preparing his speech!!!