Monday, August 11, 2008

Say a little prayer...


...for my sweet cousin (and bestest friend!) Lindsey today! She had Ella just a month after Caleb was born and she is having to go back to school today. I just talked to her and she had just dropped Ella off at the sitter's house. God answered her prayers and gave her some wondeful, Godly women to look after Ella during the year so Lindsey is very thankful for that. BUT, dropping her off for the first time couldn't have been easy. Please pray for an extra topping of God's comfort and peace for her today. Also pray for her time today to be occupied and that the day pass quickly. I know she will be watching the clock!! This is picture of Caleb and Ella a few weeks ago. They are also best friends!! :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh no! That's going to be me Monday...well, Andrew's going to drop her off at daycare, but still. :( Not going to be fun for me!

Lindsey Rothell said...

You are the bestest friend and prayer partner ever. What would I do without you in my life? Thank you for the prayer request. I really felt God's love and comfort today and I knew Ella was in the best of hands. Thank you sooo much!