Thursday, May 21, 2009

Packing, packing, packing...

No, we are not moving again, but by the looks of all the stuff I am having to gather to go on our short family vacay to the beach, you would think we are! I thought I took a lot when it was just Chad and I, but throw a child in the picture and I feel like I practically have to load up one entire room from our house. We just take the usual - clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc. But for sweet, little, 1 year old Caleb we have to take it all - pack 'n play to sleep in, pack 'n play mattress, cover for mattress so it will be more comfy, sheet for mattress and cover, clothes and lots of them just in case he messes something up or it's cooler one day, stroller, travel highchair, toys to occupy him while we are in a foreign house, sippy cups, the baby monitor, diapers for a long weekend along with the wipes, butt paste and fresh smelling bags for the "shoo shoo" ones. The list goes on and on and this doesn't include the emergency items (thermometer, tylenol, etc). Oh, and since are headed to the beach, did I mention we are throwing in the wagon too?!?! Ok...off to get it all in the car.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Be safe and remember to give thanks for those who have fought for our country and for those who still are. A big shout out to my cuz, Jason, who will be leaving (AGAIN!) very soon to go do just that. I LOVE YA, CUZ AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so know the feeling. Rick gets so mad every time, but he sure does appreciate it in the end!