Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Top 8

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Cosby Show
3. Friends
4. Today show
5. Rachel Ray
6. Seinfeld
7. I Love Lucy
8. The Brady Bunch
( I am SOOOO... old school. I just can't seem to get into any of those "new" shows!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Brick St. Cafe
2. Flatrock Grill
3. Lieu's Chinese Bistro
4. Olive Garden
5. The Peddler
6. California Dreaming
7. Smoke on the Water
8. Chick-fil-A

8 things that happened today: (keep in mind I am typing this at 7:54 AM!)
1. I woke up
2. I got Caleb up
3. I feed Caleb a bottle and some oatmeal
4. I made Chad breakfast (bacon, egg, cheese sandwich...yummy)
5. I made a pot of coffee
6. I checked my email
7. I washed dishes
8. I am drinking my coffee!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. shopping with my mom in Gaffney on Thursday
2. my brother coming home on the 19th
3. our house closing on the 28th
4. my renewed Y membership
5. Christmas!
6. my SS/C4 party next weekend
7. dinner with some good friends on Friday
8. wrapping the presents I have bought

8 things on my wishlist:
1. to loose about 10 more lbs VERY soon so I can fit back in my pre-preggo pants.
2. to be completely debt free (including the house!)
3. a maid for my house
4. to become a pro at keeping up with my husband's business accounts
5. for an extra burst of energy at about 7:30 when Caleb goes to bed
6. to visit Janelle very soon and meet Cayden, who I have yet to meet and she's 15 months!!!
7. a sister-in-law named Kristen (hint, hint Corey)
8. for Caleb to have a wonderful first Christmas

8 people I tag:
1. Lacey Councill
2. Brooke O'Neal
3. Lindsay Stovall
4. Lindsay Powell
5. Emily Jennings
6. Dana Reeves
7. Amanda Cassidy
8. Lauren Stoddard

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What??? Now I have to do it too???