Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's Christmas at the Byce House...

...and here are a few pictures to show you some of our festiveness!! I LOVE getting ready for this season; although, it took me a little longer to decorate this year with a little one on my hands!!


The tree

Dining room centerpiece

On top of the piano (oops... the pink broom handle made the picture too!)
The mantle
Shelf in the dining room
The nativity - my personal favorite

The breakfast area

Centerpiece in the breakfast area
Yay! for christmas cards!!! And boo! to the sad looking plant. I guess I need to pay him some attention!

The front door.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your house looks so pretty, Carrie!! Love the card holder, too! I have mine up and LOVE it! So excited to fill it up :)

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! i love it.