Tuesday, December 02, 2008

One of those days...

Ever have one? You know the one where it seems like your pretty much doomed? Where every single thing goes wrong - even the little things. Well, so far today has been one of those. Thankfully they don't come along very often so when they do, YUCK! Here's how it's gone so far:

1. Caleb is teething therefore he seems to be an insomniac. He's decided the past two days should start at 4:15 am and then today he only took a 30 minute morning nap!! Usually I can let him lay there if he wakes up and he's fine, but oh no, not today. Today leaving him there followed with wailing and screaming. No fun. Sure hope these top teeth are cute! :)

2. After the 30 minute nap, I got Caleb's bottle ready to feed him at 11:00. Before I gave him his bottle I decided to change his diaper and somewhere in the course of that diaper change my mind ran out on me because as soon as I changed him I loaded him in his carseat and headed out for some errands...WITH NO BOTTLE, I might add. As I am driving across town I started thinking to myself..."Did I ever feed him?" and the bad part is that I seriously couldn't remember!! I deduced that since I couldn't remember, I must not have. I FORGOT TO FEED MY CHILD!!

Oh...and it only gets better!

3. Our errandS, turned out to only be an erranD because of neglectful mom who forgot to feed her child, but the errand didn't go so well either. We went to Office Depot so I could make some color copies for a party tonight. $15 later we came out and loaded up to head home. Shortly after we got home, I realized I couldn't find the copies. My brain went in rewind mode and I remembered that I had put them in the basket in the bottom of the stroller. I went to check for them and...NO COPIES TO BE FOUND!! I suppose they fell out when I folded up the stroller. Talk about throwing money to the wind?!?!

And the terrible part about all this is... IT'S ONLY LUNCHTIME!!!

2 comments:

Dana and Cindy said...

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't forget to put the diaper on Caleb. Now that would be a REAL disaster. Oh, and I am not speaking from experience. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh this post was so funny, yet so not funny. I have been there and go there all the time. (: I wish I could say brain ells start to function normally again, but..... (: