Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fhoto Friday...

...at least it will probably be Friday by the time most of you read this! Here are a few pictures from the things that we've been up to lately. I just can't believe how quickly time flys. Since I don't have time to write about every event, I thought a few pictures would suffice. Enjoy.

We've been...


Watching Caleb grow like a weed! 17 lbs, 14 oz at his 6 month check (but he was closer to 7 mo. old)

Playing with anything we can get our hands on

Decorating the house for fall. Above is the wreath I made and below is the picture I found in Southern Living that I copied!!

Hanging out at Falls Park

Playing outside in the incredible weather

Sitting up like a pro!!!! And doing some adding and subtracting with the abacus!! HA!

Being dedicated a church

Learning to share with my bestest, Ella Claire!

Still sitting up!!

No comments: