Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New business venture...

...well, I guess you could call it that. I should probably call it "first" business venture because it's a first for me not having been a part of the business world previous to this! Anyway, now that I'm home I decided it might fun to do one of those home businesses. I have some time on my hands and it would be nice to have a little extra dough for fun things - clothes, accessories, clothes and shoes. Oh...did I mention clothes? HA! Tupperware was ruled out, Mary Kay and Avon are not for me, and I think there's some candle company and although I like them, I don't want to sell them. SO, I went with Southern Living at Home. (OK...that was my first link within a blog so I hope it works!) I love home decor and I love the products this company sells so I'm gonna give it a try. It's actually been on my mind for a few years (since I went to a party) and this just seemed like the right time to do it. So, I'm diving in. It's slightly different than teaching, but I think it will be fun. If you'd like to book a party with some girlfriends to see some great home decor (and get some great benefits if you host!) then give me a call or send me an email and we'll set a date!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love their stuff. If I lived here, a party would be a done deal. Good luck. You will be great at it.