Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yummy to my tummy...

OK, so I haven't actually made this recipe yet because I am trying to loose the baby weight (still!), but boy does it sound tasty!! Maybe by posting it, I will get it out of my system to want to make them!! This is a great recipe to let your kids help out making. Here goes:

S'more Bites

18 wooden toothpicks
18 large marshmallows
1 (12 oz) pack milk chocolate morsels
1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
waxed paper

  • Insert toothpick into center of each marshmallow; place on tray and freeze 10-15 minutes or until firm.
  • Place chocolate morsels in microwave bowl and nuke on HIGH 1-2 minutes; stirring occasionally until melted.
  • Dip each marshmallow in chocolate, spooning chocolate over top, if needed. Let excess drip off. Roll in crushed graham crackers. Place on waxed paper to cool and set.

Oh so yummy! I think it will be fun one day when Caleb and I can make these together. If anyone decides to venture out and make them, let me know how they are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds divine.