Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fab Fall Fun @ Denver Downs

Caleb on his first hayride. You know you live in the South when you document 1st Hayrides!!!
Our little fam (minus Daisy Dog)

I think this is the one!

Playing in the corn box.

Mom, look what I found!

Petting daddy rather than the nasty sheep.




First of all, you know you love the alliteration in the title!! HA!


Second, I am like many others and absolutely love the fall! I love how refreshing it is to feel the cool, crisp air outside. I love how beautiful the trees are! I love knowing (since I taught 1st grade!) how and why the leaves change colors and marveling in the awesomeness and creativeness of our creator. I mean, wouldn't it have been easiest to leave things the same year round? But He delights in us so much he wanted our eyes to be able to feast upon his greatness and goodness. I've never understood how people can look at creation and say there is no God because to me it just scream his name.
So....since the seasons have been changing we've been hanging out doing some "fallish" things and one of those things included a day trip to Denver Downs Farm right here in our little town. It's probably one of the neatest things I've found in Anderson...well... there are other neat things, but if we ever moved this is something I might actually drive back here for (besides seeing family, of course!). So, take a gander at the pics above and if you have time you might want to consider driving out this way and enjoying a day at the farm too!!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

he is growing sooo fast! looks like he loves this time of year as much as his mama does!

corey sosebee said...

aw... looks really fun! i LOVE the picture of him holding the corn. too cute. miss y'all!