Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Assembling of the Crib

Chad rolling up his sleeves for the task at hand.

Step 1: It's out of the box


Step 2: Intently reading the instruction manual - we really did! Oh...and ignore my outfit, please. Look, it was Sunday afternoon and this pregnant girl was just going for comfort!


Step 3: The bedspring on the support rails.


Step 4: Adding the sides to complete the look.


Daisy across the hall looking in and wondering what in the world is going on!


THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!
(minus the bedding which will be put on after it's all washed)



2 comments:

news sri lanka said...

hello friend,I m prabhath from Sri Lanka.I saw Yr Blog .Its very nice.I invite you look my news blog.its daily update.MY BLOG-www.newsreportsrilanka.blogspot.com

Lady Apple said...

carrie, that looks super classy!! i love it!!!!