Friday, January 25, 2008

And the name is...

(OK...so I didn't waste a lot of time getting something monogrammed!)







After almost 8 months of debating we have finally chosen a name for this precious little one that will be joining our life in March. We went through the baby name book oodles of times and threw quite a few names around many times. Chad would like one, I wouldn't; I would like one, Chad wouldn't. So after playing that game for a while, we finally came up with one we are both happy with - one that we think is appropriate for a little baby as well as a 50 year old man, something classic and timeless; cute, but not too trendy. The baby formerly known as Baby Boy Byce for most of this pregnancy is actually going to be


CALEB ROSS BYCE


We both just really liked the name Caleb, and Ross is my little brother's middle name, who I love dearly and will unfortunately not be here for the baby's birth. But, I know he is going to LOVE his uncle and once he fully understands the reason he wasn't at his birth, he'll love, respect and look up to him even more!


So, the countdown is on - only 8 more weeks until we get to meet this little gift from God, who if he's as active as he is in my belly, is going to be A LOT of fun!!

No comments: