Monday, March 02, 2009

Winter Wonderland!!!

So here we are on March 1st, 9 days before Caleb's first birthday, and we get out first snow of the winter. I was wondering if not being in school this year would cause me to be less excited about the snow since I stay home anyway, but let me tell you, that was not true. I was JUST as excited!! Here are some pics of Caleb going out in his first snow. Oh, and by the way, we only stayed out about 10 minutes. I had to preface the pics with that because he has no gloves on and we had a VERY hard time getting him to keep his hat on. Since he's had his helmet all winter we never purchased a stocking hat that ties under the chin, but we are definitely in the market for one next year! Enjoy the pics and enjoy your day at home...if, in fact, you are getting to be "snowed in" too!!

Caleb and Daisy checking out all the white stuff!

4.5 inches!! WOW!

Our backyard

Caleb wondering what this is all about.

Playing with Da-da.

They were hopping through the snow!

Family snow pic.

Our house covered in white

Our slushy street

No comments: