Saturday, July 19, 2008

Soooooo.....stinkin' excited!!!!

Have you ever been so excited about something you can hardly stand it? Like the day that it is supposed to happen just can't get here soon enough? Have you ever been so excited that you play over and over again in your head what you think the event or whatever will be like. Well, I am having that kind of excitement these days. You ask why? It's because my brother is coming home!!!!! You see my little brother, who is one of my favorite people in the world, has been away for 2 years doing some really awesome work. My parents and some other family members got to go visit him, but I had just had Caleb and traveling across the world just wasn't an option...BUT he's coming home in 9 days and I just can't wait. Everytime I think about seeing him for the first time just makes me smile. I imagine myself smiling so much that night that my cheeks hurt. I imagine crying because it will seem so surreal. I seriously am going to have to hold myself back from knocking him down with a hug when he walks off that plane. I keep joking that I get to be the first to see him because everyone else has gotten to. Oh...and the other part of the excitement is that he FINALLY gets to meet Caleb. He has already played such a huge role in his life through prayer (he was the very first person to pray over him when he was first born - on Skype!) and I just can't wait for them to meet face to face. I have a friend who says you always need to be looking forward to something, so I thought I'd share a little about something I am looking sooooooo.... forward to. What are looking forward to?

1 comment:

abby said...

i am soooooooooo excited for you and your family!!! so is he coming home for good? gosh i know you cant wait. :)