Tuesday, July 01, 2008

3 months and counting..

Since I have some friends who are blogging now I thought it was about time I updated my page - especially since the last time was over 2 months ago! Caleb turned 3 months old June 10th. This month has definitely flown by the fastest. Here are some fun events from this month:


I am 3 months old!!

First picnic - hanging with the girls!


Caleb's new favorite way to sleep in his crib.


He finally got that big 'ole head up!


Happy baby!

First trip to the beach...

...and it wore him out!

Playing in the water with daddy


Loving his finger


Sleepy, but still holding his head up!
Check back. I will try to do better about updating. If not, the next post you see may be his one year old birthday party!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey Carrie,
I found your blog through Lottie and just wanted to tell you that Caleb is adorable! I know you're having a blast with him. You're right about time, it flies so much faster when you're watching children grow! Take care and I'm glad I found pictures of your sweet baby boy!
Megan (McAdams) McCravy