Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Christmas Time Again!!!

Oh! How I love this time of year! I love all the hustle and bustle, I love shopping for the perfect gift for family and friends, I love decorating my house for the season and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE designing and sending out  Christmas cards!! This is our 6th married Christmas and every year I have used Shutterfly to design our cards. Not only do they have wonderful cards to choose from, but the shipping is super fast. I have never once been disappointed in our cards. In the past years I have always sent the flat photo cards because they are great quality at a fantastic price and we send lots of cards so I need a good price! BUT...this year I am really liking the flat stationary cards and think I may order some of these this time. The new holiday collection is just wonderful. There is so much to choose from - from elegant to funky! I love that! They are on cardstock rather than photo paper and just look great! I am also considering doing something for the first time this year and that is making a photo calendar. I have never attempted this, but would love to have it throughout the year and I think it will make a great gift for some special people in our family.

So....now I'm off to attempt taking that perfect photo for our card! Thank goodness their cards are so cute it will cover up any of my awful photography skills!!

No comments: