Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Family Shower

Location: Brick Street Cafe
Hostesses: our wonderful cousins!!

Lindsey and I were SOOOO.... excited to get to share a shower together. What a special time for us both with our wonderful family. In this picture I think I am around 36 weeks and she is four weeks behind me.
The huge pile of gifts waiting to be opened.

The YUMMY food! You can see that I had to take a bite of the "love muffin" before I even took the picture!

Let the unwrapping begin!

Caleb got his first flannel shirt sent from his Uncle Corey! I was so excited I think you can practically see my tonsils in this picture.

Monogrammed diaper bags.

Bibs!

The little cousins....

Me and Janelle

All worn out! It takes a lot of energy eating all that food and opening all those gifts.

Me and Linds with the hostesses, our cousins - Andrea Stratman, Tiffany Singer, Pamela Adams and Anna Smith.
WE HAD A BLAST!!!!

No comments: